Ms. Priyanka Singh
- Date of Birth 8th December
- Siblings Two brothers
- Sex Female
- Domicile Indian
- Marital Status Single
- Language Proficiency English, Hindi, basic Arabic, etc.
- Interest Writing Short Stories, Poems, Travelling, culture and tradition,
Art work collector, Glass Painting, gardening, Reading Old English Fiction, Good food, nature loving, helping needy and poor people, charitable work, Tradition and Culture, donation, Promoting Girl Child education, NGO, watching movies, Shopping for family etc.
Father: Business Person
- B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology from Wilson College, Mumbai University.
- Intermediate with Wilson College, Mumbai University.
- High School with VP School, and British School, New Delhi, (CBSE Board and IB).
- MBA (Pursuing)
To work in a developing organisation and where I can establish their Products and Brands value worldwide efficiently. I keep carving for new opportunities along with establishing company’s Products in new arena’s continuously as well as focusing on well established and running Products and brands in the market with same Enthusiasm. I prefer to add more value to products quality, attractive packing, supply chain, and Distribution network, in any organisation and constant innovation and strong perseverance about my ideas are my key focus areas. I seek to prove an asset to any organisation, in which I work, or whatever department I look upon.
- Do not make Products only for the elite.
- Maintain a low costs, quality & cutting – edge technology.
- Give your vocation your best to be number one.
- You must have hunger and fire in your belly.
- Establish global operations for the companies.
- Always consider world as your market place.
- Marketing Skills Agro Industry. (Started Taj Agro).
- Project Management Skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, Market Research and problem solving skills
- Technical skills in cellular biology, molecular biology and analytical methods
- Working knowledge of MS. Office, DOS, and well versed knowledge of Internet Functioning.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Active corporate member of social organisations like Smile foundation, caritas international, PETA, etc. working in the field of education, and animals’ protection rights and funding two kids education at Smile foundation individually and many under our company’s “Corporate social responsibility” schemes apart from availing employees children’s university level education funding, for specialized training etc. and would like to give more back to society and willing to establish a separate educational trust for funding education to more and more unprivileged people belonging from micro level villages from state like Orissa, Bihar, Tamilnadu etc. in future.
- Participated in national Scholar Ship talent programme in class 8th and came on 3rd place at all India level.
- Participated in various talent Program and creative writing skills tests in school, and won many Prizes.
- Having taken active parts in schools, college, creative writing Program for short stories, poems, computer Program, sports activities etc., and had published many of my pieces of writings and even won a Participation certificate and momentum from Times of India at school level.
- Selected in All India Entrance Exam for MBBS courses in first attempt from Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune, but has not pursued the course as had realised true calling in corporate sector.
- Established Agro company- Taj Agro- Which deals in Egg powder, and other health supplements.
- Having applied for company’s Products Registration, mainly in Middle East and European countries successfully.
- Planned many long terms successful Marketing and Sales Programmes for companies in which some of ideas have been introduced and others many still have to facilitate.
- Taj Agro has been awarded by Asia FMCG Company award (Malaysia), IIM Ahmedabad and CII, and other such respectable organisations.
- Ready to learn always and like to facilitate work in Team Spirit.
- Have an active mind set to listen to people and learn and always look forward for out of box thinking.
- Positive thinking and ready to take calculated risk.
- Strong believes in self efficacy, hard work and always tries to deliver best!
- “In a world driven by inequity, medicine could be viewed as social justice worker”.
- “Every human being is the author of his own health or disease”!
- “A Minute of success could pay the failures of years”!
- “Man’s ego is the fountainhead of human progress.”
- “The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge”.
- “Business, more than any other occupation, is a continual dealing with the future; it is a continual calculation, an instinctive exercise in foresight”.
- “High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation”.
- Your talent is God’s gift to you.
What you do with it is your gift back to God.